Arjun Kapoor is an Indian actor who appears in Hindi films. The son of film producers Boney Kapoor and Mona Shourie, he initially worked as an associate producer on his father’s productions No Entry and Wanted, before making his acting debut with the 2012.
Height & Weight
Indian Actor Arjun Kapoor is a handsome man and a fit body figure. Similarly, he stands at a height of 1.78 m.
Arjun Kapoor completed his higher secondary education from Arya Vidya Mandir school in Mumbai Since he failed in his class twelve’s board exams, he left his studies .
Arjun Kapoor was Born on 26th June 1985, he is the son of filmmaker Boney Kapoor and Mona Shourie Kapoor and half brothers to Khushi Kapoor and Jhanvi Kapoor.
Arjun Kapoor is Being from a filmy background automatically developed an interest in the same as a career. He started his career as an assistant director for Kal Ho Naa Ho in 2003.
What is the earning of Arjun Kapoor ? How much is her net worth and How rich is he in 2021? He has accumulated a huge amount of net worth from his successful Career. However, Arjun Kapoor ‘s net worth is $60 million as of 2022 according to the source.
Arjun Kapoor Facts
- The son of film producers Boney Kapoor and Mona Shourie, he initially worked as an associate producer on his father’s productions No Entry .
- Arjun Kapoor started his career as an assistant director and directed a number of movies like Kal Ho Na Ho, Shakti – The Power and Salaam-e-Ishq.
- Arjun Kapoor has been depressed. However, being persecuted for the infamous roast is the least of his worries. Apparently, a lot had been riding on his last release, Tevar, and the actor had been telling everyone as much.
- Arjun is very stylish, talented, commercial and efficacious actor in the Bollywood.
- When was Arjun Kapoor born?-26 th june 1985
- Who is the Wife of Arjun Kapoor?-N/A
- What is the nickname of Arjun Kapoor?-Fubbu, Joon
- Does Arjun Kapoor drink alcohol?-yes
What does Net Worth mean? Net Worth is the measurement of financial health which indicates the value of an individual’s or institution’s financial and non-financial assets.
We heartily request you to contact us regarding our shortcomings you may find while visiting our site. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.