Hema Malini is an Indian Film Actress, Dancer, Television Actress, Television Director, Television Producer, Screenwriter & Politician. She is best known for her work in Bollywood Industry as well as in Tamil, Telugu & Bhojpuri cinema.
Height & Weight
Indian Actress Hema Malini is a beautiful woman with a tall and fit body figure. Similarly, she stands at a height of 1.63 M.
There is no information about her education.
She was born to V.S.R. Chakravarthy and Jaya Chakravarthy. She has two brothers named R.J. Chakravarti & R.K. Chakravarti. Both of her brothers are Film Producer. On 21-08-1979, she married actor Dharmendra. Together the couple is blessed with two daughters.
Kriti’s acting career started in 2014 with the Telugu film Nenokkadine, which was a psycho thriller. In this film, she played the role of a girl, Sameera. Film critics praised her acting ability and beauty in it. Though it was a hero oriented film and there was not much for Kriti to do but she still made her presence felt.She also did many modeling assignments. She can be seen in television endorsements for Close Up, Vivel, Amul, Samsung and Himalaya.She also participated as a model in the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week held in Mumbai in 2010. In 2012, she also got a chance to walk on the modeling ramp at Chennai International Fashion Week and India International Jewelery Vic. Kriti has got a chance to model for designers like Ritu Beri, Sunit Verma and Nikki Mahajan.
Her debut in Bollywood was with Sabbir Khan’s film Heropanti. This film was being made to launch Tiger Shroff, son of famous film actor Jackie Shroff. Which was a remake of Jackie’s first hit film Hero.For this film, Kriti also received the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. After this her second big Hindi film was Dilwale. In this film of Rohit Shetty, she got a chance to share the screen with big stars like Varun Dhawan as well as Shahrukh Khan and Kajol.
There are no known information about her Rumors and Controversy.
Indian Actress Hema Malini Net Worth is 5 million USD as of 2021 according to source.
Hema Malini Facts
- Hema Malini is a 10th standard dropout as she always wanted to get into films. In 2012, she received an Honorary Doctorate in Philosophy from Singhania University in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- The dream girl got her first Filmfare award for Seeta aur Geeta in 1972.
- For repeatedly raising her voice to oppose cruelty to animals and for her staunch commitment to a humane vegetarian diet, she has won the title PETA Person of the Year in 2011.
- Hema Malini was amongst the first few actresses to wear bell bottoms and shirts on Silver Screen.
- In her autobiography ‘Hema Malini: The Authorized Biography’ she reveals that Jeetendra and Sanjeev Kapoor, two of the biggest superstars of the retro era, approached her with a marriage proposal. But it was Dharmendra who won her heart.
- During a scene in Sholay where Dharmendra is seen teaching pistol to Hema Malini, Dharmendra paid the light boys to repeatedly make mistakes during the shots so that he gets a chance to embrace the actress.
- As Dharmendra was already married and had four children, Hema Malini and Dharmendra converted to Islam. Post conversion Hema was named Aisha Bi R Chakravarty and Dharmendra was named Dilawar Khan.
- When was Hema Malini born?-Oct 16, 1948
- Who is the husband of Hema Malini?– Dharmendra Deol
- What is the nickname of Hema Malini?– N/A
What does Net Worth mean? Net Worth is the measurement of financial health which indicates the value of an individual’s or institution’s financial and non-financial assets.
We heartily request you to contact us regarding our shortcomings you may find while visiting our site. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.