|Date of Birth
|March 23, 1987
|Actress, Director, Producer, Writer
Kangana Ranaut is an Indian actress, director, producer, and writer who has given a variety of critically acclaimed performances in movies.
Height & Weight
Indian Actress Kangana is a beautiful woman with a tall and fit body figure. Similarly, she stands at a height of 1.73M.
Kangana went to the DAV School in Chandigarh. She had taken science as her core subject with the aim to get admission to a medical institute after high school graduation. However, after she failed in chemistry in a unit test in the 12th class, she decided against going for a career in the medical field.
She honed her acting skills under the tutelage of Arvind Gaur, the theater director of Asmita Theatre Group. In 2009, she started taking Kathak dance classes at Nateshwar Nritya Kala Mandir. In 2014, she took a two-month screenplay writing course at the New York Film Academy.
Ranaut was born on 23 March 1987 at Bhambla a small town in the Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh, into a Rajput family. Her mother, Asha Ranaut, is a school teacher, and her father, Amardeep Ranaut, is a businessman. She has an elder sister, Rangoli Chandel, who as of 2014 works as her manager and a younger brother, Akshat.
- Kangana was in a relationship with Aditya Pancholi, who was around 20 years older than her and already married. However, things got complicated when she accused Aditya of violence and broke up with him.
- She and Hrithik Roshan had a media led fight which started off with her calling him as a silly ex, and later resulted in full blown name calling, email leaking, and legal battle.
- In 2018, during the MeToo movement, She alleged that Vikas Bahl had harassed her on the sets of Queen.
- She is known for her bold statements, but she made a blunder during a chat show by saying that, “Just good friends could be friendship plus f**k buddies. Just friends in Bollywood mean f**k buddies who are little promoted.”
- Amid the row between Kangana Ranaut and Uddhav led Maharashtra Government, the BMC officials served a notice over a dozen alterations in the bungalow, and demolished portions of Kangana Ranaut’s Office at Pali Hill in Mumbai. Later, Bombay High Court on Friday quashed and set aside an order by BMC to demolish her Mumbai bungalow and held that she is entitled to compensation due to malafide action by the BMC.
Indian Actress Kangana Net Worth is $10 million as of 2021 according to source.
Kangana Ranaut Facts
- Kangana Ranaut was born on March 23 ,1987 in Himachal Pradesh .
- She desired to be a doctor prior initiating her career in showbiz.
- She was kicked out of her house as she wanted to join the glamour world. While her mother wanted her to get married at the age of 16.
- She left her college education in midway to join Elite Modelling Agency in Delhi in 2003, to become a model.
- Before doing films, she worked as a theatre actor in Delhi with the Asmita Theatre Group.
- Kangana Ranaut made her first feature debut in the year 2006 with the movie Gangster.
- She is one of the youngest Indian actresses to win the National Film Awards at the age of 22, Best Supporting Actress for Fashion in 2008.
- She dreams of purchasing an organic farmhouse and a stable in Shimla after she retires from her work.
- She has also instigated her own apparel lines for Vero Moda brand.
- On 15 January 2020, she launched her production company, Manikarnika Films at Pali Hills in Mumbai.
- When was Kangana Ranaut born?– March 23 ,1987
- Who is the husband of Kangana Ranaut?– N/A
- What is the nickname of Kangana Ranaut?– Arshad, OTA
What does Net Worth mean? Net Worth is the measurement of financial health which indicates the value of an individual’s or institution’s financial and non-financial assets.
We heartily request you to contact us regarding our shortcomings you may find while visiting our site. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.