Malaika Arora is an Indian actress, dancer, model, VJ, and television personality who appears in Hindi-language films. She made her debut as a film producer in 2008, with former husband Arbaaz Khan.
Height & Weight
Indian Actress Malaika Arora is a beautiful woman with a tall and fit body figure. Similarly, she stands at a height of 5’8”.
Talking about her education,She pursuing graduation from Jai Hind College Degree in Economics and a minor in Communication Mumbai.
Her father’s name is Anil Arora and her mother’s name is Joyce Polycarp. She has a younger sister, Amrita Arora (actress).
Malaika Arora began her journey on Indian television as a VJ with MTV. Malaika Arora hosted a couple of shows such as Style Check, Love Line, and Club MTV. In no time Malaika Arora went on to become the face of MTV.
Back in 1998, Malaika Arora shot to fame with the iconic song Chaiyya Chaiyya, which is highly popular even today. This song from the movie Bombay, was an instant hit and is still considered as one of the greatest hits of all time. The groovy track had the diva dancing on top of a running train which was a first for Bollywood. Malaika Arora’s scintillating chemistry with Shah Rukh Khan and their infectious and dynamic energy is what makes this upbeat track a fan-favourite even today. The song was indeed the perfect start to Malaika’s career and post that, she featured in some blockbuster songs.
The actress shared a picture for a magazine cover showing her armpit hair. People ridiculed him a lot and started commenting on the hair next to him seen in his picture. Malaika chose to remain silent about the comments.
Mrs.Malaika Arora shared an adorable picture with her son Arhaan, over which Kangana Ranaut’s sister Rangoli Chandel made a controversial comment “That’s the modern Indian mother, very nice.” Rangoli was criticized for her controversial remarks on Malaika’s picture.
Indian Actress Malaika Arora Net Worth is $10 million as of 2021 according to our source.
Malaika Arora Facts
- Malaika Arora was born on 23 October 1973.
- Malaika Arora began her journey on Indian television as a VJ with MTV.
- Malaika Arora is a successful Indian model and accomplished dancer who gained popularity for her chart-topping cameo dance performances in Indian films.
- Malaika Arora shot to fame with the iconic song Chaiyya Chaiyya, which is highly popular even today.
- In fact, she was among the first actors to have openly and proudly been a part of dance numbers like these in movies.
- When was Malaika Arora born?
– 23 October 1973
- Who is the husband of Malaika Arora?
– Arbaaz Khan
- What is the nickname of Malaika Arora?
What does Net Worth mean? Net Worth is the measurement of financial health which indicates the value of an individual’s or institution’s financial and non-financial assets.
We heartily request you to contact us regarding our shortcomings you may find while visiting our site. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.