Ranveer Singh Bhavnani is an Indian actor who is known for his work in Hindi films. The recipient of several awards, including four Filmfare Awards, he is among the highest-paid Indian actors
Height & Weight
Indian Actor Ranveer Singh is a handsome man and a fit body figure. Similarly, he stands at a height of 1.73 m.
He did schooling at ” Learner’s Academy, Mumbai“.Ranveer pursued graduation from “H.R. College Of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai“.He also has a “Bachelor Of Arts” degree from “Indiana University, Bloomington, USA“.
Ranveer Starting dating his co-star Deepika Padukone in her film Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela, in August 2012 . In November 2018 they married in traditional Konkani and Sikh Ceremonies at Lake Como , Italy.
After completing his graduation from Indiana University, Bloomington , Ranbeer returned to India to pursue his career in the Indian Film Industry. he made his acting debut in 2010 under the banner of Yash Raj Films in Band Baaja Baarat.
What is the earning of Ranveer Singh ? How much is her net worth and How rich is he in 2021? He has accumulated a huge amount of net worth from his successful Career. However, Ranveer Singh ‘s net worth is $60 million as of 2021 according to the source.
Ranveer Singh Facts
- Ranveer’s full name is Ranveer Singh Bhavnani, later he dropped the Bhavnani surname as he fills the name is too long.
- He is the maternal cousin of Sonam Kapoor and her siblings.
- Since childhood, he wanted to become an actor. Hence as soon as Ranveer completed his education, he took admission in acting class.
- “Lootera” made Ranveer Singh a complete actor and everyone admires his performance.
- He won “Filmfare Bast Actor” award for “Bajirao Mastani” and “Padmavat“.
- In 2019 Ranveer Singh starrer “Gully Boy” become a blockbuster and he won Filmfare Best Actor Award again.
- When was Ranveer Singh born?-December 27,1965
- Who is the Wife of Ranveer Singh?-Deepika Padukone
- What is the nickname of Ranveer Singh?- Bittoo, Rambo
- Does Ranveer Singh drink alcohol?-yes
What does Net Worth mean? Net Worth is the measurement of financial health which indicates the value of an individual’s or institution’s financial and non-financial assets.
We heartily request you to contact us regarding our shortcomings you may find while visiting our site. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.