Sarfaraz Ahmed is a Pakistani professional cricket player wicketkeeper-batsman who plays for the Pakistani national cricket team. He was the former captain of the Pakistan side in all formats.
Height & Weight
Sarfaraz Ahmed is a handsome man with a tall and fit body figure similarly, he stands at the height of 1.7m and weight 70kg.
There is no information about his education .
Sarfaraz Ahmedas born on 22 May 1987 in pakistan to a family with printing press business. His Father died in 2006 .He married Syeda Khushbakht in 2015, the couple have two children.
Sarfaraz Ahmed started as a wicket-attendant, and a center request batsman for the under-15 side of Pakistan cricket. Sarfraz was seen by a previous Pakistani wicket-guardian named Moin Khan.
There are no known controversies about Sarfaraz Ahmed.
Sarfaraz Ahmed collected an excellent amount of money from his successful career. Thus, he has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2021.
Sarfaraz Ahmed Facts
- Sarfaraz Ahmed was born on 22 May 1987
- When was Sarfaraz Ahmed born?– 22 May 1987
- How many centuries have been scored by Sarfaraz Ahmed in ODIs? – 2 centuries
- How many half-centuries have been scored by the Sarfaraz Ahmed in ODIs?– 9 half centuries
- When Sarfaraz Ahmed made his ODI Debut for the Pakistani team?– 18 November 2007
- Who is the wife of Sarfaraz Ahmed?– Syeda Khusbaht
- What is the nickname of Sarfaraz Ahmed?– Saifi
What does Net Worth mean? Net Worth is the measurement of financial health which indicates the value of an individual’s or institution’s financial and non-financial assets.
We heartily request you to contact us regarding our shortcomings you may find while visiting our site. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.