Shilpa Shetty Kundra born 8 June 1975. Shilpa Shetty Kundra is an Indian actress, film producer, dancer, author, businesswoman and former model who predominantly appeared in Hindi-language films.She is also a multilingual lady who knows English, Hindi, Tulu, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
Height & Weight
Indian Actress Shilpa Shetty is a beautiful woman with a tall and fit body figure. Similarly, she stands at a height of 1. 70 M.
Talking about education of Shilpa Shetty . Shilpa Shetty went to the St. Anthony Girls’ High School in Chembur, Mumbai. After completion of her school education, she got enrolled at the Podar College in Matunga.
She was born to Surendra and Sunanda Shetty. They couple own a manufacturing company of caps used in pharmaceutical industry.She has a younger sister named Shamita Shetty who is also an actress.Shilpa Shetty is married to Raj Kundra since 22nd November 2009 and the couple gave birth to a baby boy named Viaan Raj Kundra in 2012.
In 1991, after completing her tenth-grade examinations, Shetty began her career as a model with a Limca television commercial and subsequently featured in several other commercials and advertisements, following which she began receiving offers for film roles. Shetty continued to pursue her career as a model until she became an actress. She worked in so many successful movies and won so many awards as well. Shilpa Shetty is also famous on social media.
- In April 2006, non-bailable warrants were issued against Shilpa Shetty by a Madurai court for posing in an obscene manner in picture which were published by a Tamil newspaper. According to the reports, warrants were issued against them as neither of the actresses could comply with summons, which were sent to them earlier for the same reason.
- Shilpa Shetty’s stay in the ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ hit the headlines when she and co-contestant Jade Goody were embroiled in a race row. In her attempt to take digs at her, Jade claimed that she didn’t know Shilpa’s surname. Jade referred to the actress as ‘Shilpa Fuckawallah’, ‘Shilpa Durupa’, and ‘Shilpa Poppadom’.
- The love affair of Akshay Kumar and Shilpa Shetty began while they were shooting for a film. But their breakup was sour as the actress had found out that he was cheating on her and dating her best friend Twinkle Khanna instead. According to reports, Akshay wanted Shilpa to give up acting, which did create differences between them.
- On 15 April 2007, Richard Gere not only clasped Shilpa Shetty, but he also kissed her during an AIDS-awareness event. This didn’t go down well with many protesters, including alleged members of Shiv Sena, who thrashed and burnt effigies of Gere. The protests took place in many cities including Varanasi, Bhopal, anpur, Indore, Delhi and Mumbai. On 26 April 2007, an Indian court in Rajasthan had also issued a warrant for the arrest of Shilpa Shetty and Richard Gere.
- Raj Kundra’s first wife Kavita had openly accused Shilpa for being the key reason for their split. She had stated that Raj had become so fixated with the actress that reunion was just not possible.
Indian Actress Shilpa Shetty Net Worth is $20 million as of 2021 according to source.
Shilpa Shetty Facts
- Shilpa Shetty was born on Jun 08, 1975 in Mangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Shilpa Shetty is a famous Bollywood actress and Businesswoman. Little do you know that Shilpa Shetty is a model turned actress.
- Shilpa Shetty’s real name is Ashwini Shetty.
- She is a Black belt in Karate.
- She likes dimond jewellery.
- She is Trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
- She is the first Indian celebrity to contest in british reality show ”Celebrity Big Brother 5” and also the first Indian to win that show.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and wellness influencer.
- When was Shilpa Shetty born?– Jun 08, 1975
- Who is the husband of Shilpa Shetty?– Raj Kundra
- What is the nickname of Shilpa Shetty?– Manya
What does Net Worth mean? Net Worth is the measurement of financial health which indicates the value of an individual’s or institution’s financial and non-financial assets.
We heartily request you to contact us regarding our shortcomings you may find while visiting our site. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.