Jai Hemant Shroff, known as Tiger Shroff, is an Indian actor, martial artist and dancer known for his work in Hindi films. He made his film debut with the 2014 romantic action film Heropanti.
Height & Weight
Indian Actor Tiger Shroff is a handsome man and a fit body figure. Similarly, he stands at a height of 5 Feet 9 Inch.
Shroff is a devout Hindudevotee of Lord Shiva and has attributed his physique to Lord Shiva. He holds a fast every Monday and during every Mahashivaratri festival.He studied at the American School of Bombay.
Due to his experience in martial arts, he has frequently spent time helping other actors train for films. In 2014, he was awarded an honorary fifth degree black belt in Taekwondo.
He is best known for his commercially successful Baaghi action franchise,Heropanti (2014) and War(2019).One of the highest paid actors in India, he has featured in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list since 2018.
What is the earning of Tiger Shroff? How much is her net worth and How rich is he in 2021? He has accumulated a huge amount of net worth from his successful Career. However, Tiger Shroff’s net worth is $60 million as of 2021 according to the source.
Tiger Shroff Facts
- Tiger Shroff was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds.
- Tiger started to learn martial arts at a very early age of four. Tiger participated to do martial arts in various events since his childhood and made his parents proudly by winning various medals.
- In an interview, Tiger says that he is a true Gandhian and a spiritual person because he dislikes violence which makes him uncomfortable. Additionally, the actor also can’t stand the noise and likes his environment to be very peaceful.
- When was Tiger Shroff born?-March 02,1990
- Who is the Wife of Tiger Shroff?-N/A
- What is the nickname of Tiger Shroff?-N/A
What does Net Worth mean? Net Worth is the measurement of financial health which indicates the value of an individual’s or institution’s financial and non-financial assets.
We heartily request you to contact us regarding our shortcomings you may find while visiting our site. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.