Height & Weight
Indian Actress Bhumika Chawla is a beautiful woman with a height and fit body figure. Similarly, she stands at a height of 5ft 3inch.
Chawla was born in a Punjabi family in New Delhi, India, and completed her schooling there.
Her father is a retired Army officer & her mother is a housewife. Bhumika has two siblings, an elder brother, and a sister.
Chawla started off her film career in the Telugu film industry, starring in the feature film Yuvakudu (2000) alongside actor Sumanth. Her second release, Kushi (2001),…
Indian Actress Bhumika Chawla Net Worth is $20 million as of 2021 according to the source.
Bhumika Chawla Facts
- She shifted to Mumbai in 1997.
- In 2000, Bhumika made her film debut as Sindhu in the Telugu romantic drama titled Yuvakudu (English: Young Man).
- She brought to life the character of Madhumati in the 2001 Telugu-language romantic comedy film, Kushi. This role won her a Filmfare Award for “Best Actress – Telugu”.
- For her performance in Tere Naam, Bhumika Chawla won the 2003 Zee Cine Award for “Best Female Debut” and was also nominated for Filmfare Award for “Best Actress” as well as Star Screen Award for “Best Actress”.
- When was Bhumika Chawla born?– Aug 21, 1978
- Who is the husband of Bhumika Chawla?– Bharath Thakur
- What is the nickname of Bhumika Chawla?– Gudiya
What does Net Worth mean? Net Worth is the measurement of financial health which indicates the value of an individual’s or institution’s financial and non-financial assets.
We heartily request you to contact us regarding our shortcomings you may find while visiting our site. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.