Deepak Raj Giri was born on 13 April 1969 in Thankot, Chandragiri. Deepak Raj Giri is a Nepali actor, director, and producer.
Height & Weight
There is no information about Deepak Raj Giri’s education.
In 1987, Deepak Raj Giri was married to Menuka Giri. They have three children, two sons, and one daughter. His son’s name is “Dipesh Raj Giri” and “Prasiddha Raj Giri” and a daughter’s name is “Maushami Giri”.
He was also featured as an actor in movies like “Sundar Meo Naam’, “Chor,” “Nepal” etc. but they could not do a miracle.
There are no known controversies about Deepak Raj Giri.
Deepak Raj Giri Facts
- Deepak Raj Giri was born on 13 April 1969.
- When Deepak was just 4 years old he lost his mother.
- Giri failed twice in SLC.
- When was Deepak Raj Giri born?
– April 13, 1969
- Who is the wife of Deepak Raj Giri?
– Menuka Giri
- What is the nickname of Deepak Raj Giri?
What does Net Worth mean? Net Worth is the measurement of financial health which indicates the value of an individual’s or institution’s financial and non-financial assets.