|Full Name||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1981|
|Net Worth||$111 Million|
MS Dhoni was born on 7 July 1981, in Ranchi, India as Mahendra Singh Dhoni. He is a right-handed batsman and a wicket-keeper.
Height & Weight
Indian cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni is a handsome man with a tall and fit body figure. Similarly, he stands at a height of 1.75m and his weight is around 78kg.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni attended DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir, Shyamali, Jharkhand.
Regarding his family, his father’s name is Pan Singh and his mother’s name is Devaki Devi. In addition, he has a younger sister named Jayanti Gupta. And, Dhoni has one brother his name is Narendra Singh Dhoni. In 2010, Dhoni married Sakshi Singh Rawat.
In 2004, Dhoni made his ODI debut for India against Bangladesh. He was a former captain of the Indian national team in limited-overs formats from 2007 to 2016 and in Test cricket from 2008 to 2014.
There are no known controversies about Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
Indian Cricketer MS Dhoni Net Worth is $111 Million as of 2021 according to our source.
MS Dhoni Facts
- In 2004, Dhoni was run out at zero in his first ODI match for India against Bangladesh.
- When he was 18 years Dhoni made his debut for Bihar in Ranjit Trophy.
- He won twice ICC player of the year.
- Dhoni Jersey’s number is 7.
- When was Mahendra Singh Dhoni born?
– 7 July 1981
- How many centuries have been scored by the Mahendra Singh Dhoni in ODIs?
- How many half-centuries have been scored by the Mahendra Singh Dhoni in ODIs?
- When MS Dhoni made his ODI Debut for the Indian team?
- Who is the wife of Mahendra Singh Dhoni?
– Sakshi Dhoni
- What is the nickname of Mahendra Singh Dhoni?
– Mahi, MSD, MS
What does Net Worth mean? Net Worth is the measurement of financial health which indicates the value of an individual’s or institution’s financial and non-financial assets.