Ram Chandra Paudel is a Nepalese politician who served as Deputy Prime Minister and Speaker of the House of Representatives of Nepal. He is the senior leader of the Nepali Congress. He is popularly called as ‘Ram Chandra Dai’ by fellow Nepali Congress Cadets.
Height & Weight
Ram Chandra Poudel is a handsome man with a height and fit body figure. Similarly, she stands at a height of 1.48 M.
M.A. (1970) in Nepali literature from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, appeared in the examination while being detained the jail as an anti-panchayat leader.
SASTRI (1967) in Sanskrit literature from Tribhuvan University.
Poudel was born into a higher-class farmer’s family in the remote village of Satiswara, located in the Tanahun district of Nepal. He is married and has five children: four daughters one son
- Poudel received numerous literary awards on various debates and essay competitions.
- He writes frequently political and theoretical affairs which are being published in national vernaculars.
- He received Mahendra Bikram Shah Prize in 1987 on an article entitled “Human Rights Condition in Nepal”.
- He has published the books.
There are no known information about his Controversy and Rumors.
Ram Chandra Poudel Net Worth is $1million-$4 million as of 2022 according to source.
Ram Chandra Poudel Facts
- Poudel was born in September 1944 into a higher class farmer’s family in the remote village of Satiswara, located in the Tanahun district of western Nepal.
- Poudel is a senior leader and central committee member of the Nepali Congress who served as Acting President of the Nepali Congress after the death of party president Susil Koirala. He was actively involved in party organization for many years as a central committee member and vice-president.
- He is a Sanskrit literature from Tribhuvan University.
- When was Ram Chandra Poudel born?– 01/09/1944
- Who is the Wife of Ram Chandra Poudel?– N/A
- What is the nickname of Ram Chandra Poudel?– Ram Chandra Dai
What does Net Worth mean? Net Worth is the measurement of financial health which indicates the value of an individual’s or institution’s financial and non-financial assets.
We heartily request you to contact us regarding our shortcomings you may find while visiting our site. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.