Saif Ali Khan is an Indian actor and producer who works in Hindi films.
Height & Weight
Indian Actor Saif Ali Khan is a handsome man and a fit body figure. Similarly, he stands at a height of 1.68 m.
Saif Ali Khan completed his Schooling from the Sanwar’s Lawrence School and Uk’s Lockers Park School and College from United Kingdom Winchester College. And Highest educational Qualification is Graduation.
Saif Ali Khan’s father Mansoor Ali Khan was a captain of Indian cricket team. His mother’s Sharmila made her film debut with Apur Sansar a Bengali film in 1959. She converted to Islam before marrying Mansoor Ali Khan, she changed her name to Begum Ayesha Sultana. The couple gave birth to three children named Saif Ali Khan, Saba Ali Khan and Soha Ali Khan.
Dil Chahta Hai and Kal Ho Naa Ho are considered as turning points in Saif’s career because post the success and accolades received by these films, he started giving hits on his own.
What is the earning of Saif Ali Khan? How much is her net worth and How rich is he in 2021? He has accumulated a huge amount of net worth from his successful Career. However, Saif Ali Khan’s net worth is $150 million as of 2022 according to the source.
Saif Ali Khan Facts
- Having appeared in numerous commercially successful movies such as Parineeta, Hum Tum, Salaam Namaste, Race, Love Aaj Kal, and Cocktail.
- Having worked in critically acclaimed theatrical film projects such as Being Cyrus, Omkara, and Dil Chahta Hai.
- Having won some of the most high-profile awards in the Indian cinema including multiple Filmfare awards and a National Film Award.
- In 2010, he was honored with a Padma Shri award, which is the fourth highest civilian award given by the Indian government.
- In February 2007, he was admitted to the hospital in Mumbai after he complained of chest pain. It was revealed that he had an irregular heartbeat and had also suffered a mild heart attack, which was caused by his very hectic work schedule.
- In the aftermath of the heart attack, he decided to quit his smoking habit.
- After his father passed away in September 2011, he was symbolically crowned as the 10th Nawab of Pataudi in a ceremony held in his ancestral palace in Pataudi village in October.
- After completing his education from a boarding school, he returned to India and started working for an advertising agency in Delhi. He worked there for two months.
- He started his acting career by appearing in a commercial for Gwalior Suiting. He had agreed to get featured in the advert on a family friend’s insistence.
- Soon after appearing in the advert, he decided to move to Mumbai to pursue an acting career.
- When was Saif Ali Khan born?-Aug 16,1970
- Who is the Wife of Saif Ali Khan?-Kareena Kapoor
- What is the nickname of Saif Ali Khan?-Saif
- Does Saif Ali Khan drink alcohol?-yes
What does Net Worth mean? Net Worth is the measurement of financial health which indicates the value of an individual’s or institution’s financial and non-financial assets.
We heartily request you to contact us regarding our shortcomings you may find while visiting our site. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.