Sophie Turner is an English actress and model. She was born on February 21, 1996, in Northampton, England. She made her acting debut at a young age and gained widespread recognition for her role as Sansa Stark in the popular television series “Game of Thrones,” which aired from 2011 to 2019. Turner’s performance in the show earned her critical acclaim and a significant fan following. She was nominated for an Emmy in 2019 for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Dramatic Series in recognition of this.
Turner appeared in the 2013 British drama television film ”The Thirteenth Tale” and made her feature film debut in the psychological thriller ”Another Me” (2013), and she also plays in the action comedy ”Barely Lethal” (2015). Sophie Turner has appeared in other films and projects, including “X-Men: Apocalypse” (2016) and its sequel “Dark Phoenix” (2016-2019), where she played the role of Jean Grey.
Height & Weight
Her Height is around 5 feet 9 inch, and her weight is around 65kg.
Sophie Turner attended Warwick Prep School until she was 11, and later attended The King’s High School for Girls in Warwick, England.
Sophie Turner’s father is Andrew Turner, and her mother is Sally Turner. She has two brothers named Will Turner and James Turner.
Sophie Turner’s professional life and career have been marked by her notable role in the entertainment industry, particularly her role in the television series “Game of Thrones.”
“Game of Thrones” (2011-2019): Sophie Turner gained widespread recognition and acclaim for her portrayal of Sansa Stark in the HBO television series “Game of Thrones.” Her character, Sansa, is one of the Stark children, a noble family caught up in the political intrigues and power struggles of the fictional world of Westeros. Turner’s performance as Sansa earned her critical praise for her ability to capture the character’s growth and resilience over the show’s eight seasons.
Turner has also starred in the television film The Thirteenth Tale (2013) and she made her feature film debut in Another Me (2013). She has also starred in the action comedy Barely Lethal (2015) and played Jean Grey in X-Men: Apocalypse (2016).
- “X-Men” Film Series: Turner played the role of Jean Grey / Phoenix in the “X-Men” film series, starting with “X-Men: Apocalypse” in 2016 and continuing in “Dark Phoenix” in 2019. Her portrayal of Jean Grey showcased her versatility as an actress and her ability to tackle complex and emotionally charged roles.
- Josie: Turner starred in the thriller film “Josie” (2018), where she played the titular character.
- “Survive”: Turner starred in the Quibi series “Survive” in 2020, portraying a young woman who, after surviving a plane crash, must find the strength to survive in the wilderness.
- ”Do Revenge”: In 2022, Turner appeared in a minor role as Erica in the teen black comedy Do Revenge.
In 2022 she appeared in American true crime drama streaming television miniseries ‘‘The Staircase”.
Turner has also ventured into the world of fashion and modeling, attending various fashion events and collaborating with fashion brands.
Awards: In 2012, she was nominated for the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Series – Supporting Young Actress. Sophie Turner received several nominations at the Primetime Emmy Awards for her performance as Sansa Stark in “Game of Thrones.”
- In 2022, Turner appeared in a minor but memorable role as Erica in the teen black comedy Do Revenge. Turner figures in a pivotal scene where her character is accused of drug possession and has an “over-the-top” reaction. The scene went viral due to Turner’s delivery of the line, which she admitted was intentionally played to emulate cinema outbursts from actors like Leonardo DiCaprio and Jack Nicholson.
What are the earnings of Sophie Turner?
How much is Sophie Turner net worth and how rich is She in 2024?
In 2024, Sophie Turner, known for her highly successful career, has amassed a significant net worth. However, as of the latest available information, her exact net worth is around $10 million. This intriguing development has generated considerable interest and curiosity among those following her financial journey. As the year unfolds, many are eagerly anticipating updates on the true extent of Sophie Turner’s wealth, as she continues to make waves in her respective field. Stay tuned for the latest updates on this captivating financial story.
What does Net Worth mean? Net Worth is the measurement of financial health which indicates the value of an individual’s or institution’s financial and non-financial assets.
We heartily request you to contact us regarding the shortcomings you may find while visiting our site. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.Yakish Sharma