Toni Garrn, whose full name is Antonia Garrn is a German model and actress. She was born on July 7, 1992, in Hamburg, Germany. She gained prominence in the fashion industry as a successful model. She has appeared on the covers of numerous fashion magazines and walked the runway for prestigious fashion shows. Toni Garrn is known for her contributions to the world of fashion and modeling, as well as her growing presence in the world of acting.
She has worked with numerous high-profile fashion brands and designers, including Calvin Klein, Versace, Chanel, and Victoria’s Secret. Toni Garrn has also ventured into acting, with notable roles in films such as “Youth” (2015) and “The Tobacconist” (2018). In 2019, she appeared in a minor role in the superhero film Spider-Man: Far from Home.
Height & Weight
Her Height is around 6 feet 0 inch, and her weight is around 60kg.
Toni Garrn’s educational background is not extensively documented, but she began modeling at a young age and pursued her modeling career early on.
Her father works for an oil company and her mother is a businesswoman. She has an older brother, Niklas who is also a model. She is of German ethnicity. She was born and raised in Hamburg, Germany.
Toni Garrn has had a successful career primarily in the fields of modeling and, to a lesser extent, acting. Garrn debuted on the runway at age 15 as an exclusive for the Calvin Klein Spring/Summer 2008 runway show in New York.
- Toni Garrn began her modeling career at a young age, signing with a modeling agency when she was just 13 years old.
- She gained international recognition for her work as a fashion model, particularly in high-end fashion and runway modeling.
- In 2014, she created her own line of jeans in partnership with the German denim brand Closed.
- One of her notable early achievements was becoming a Victoria’s Secret Angel, a coveted position in the modeling industry.
- Throughout her career, she walked the runway for many prestigious fashion designers and brands, including Calvin Klein, Versace, Chanel, Dior, Givenchy, and more.
- Toni Garrn appeared on the covers of numerous fashion magazines and was featured in various editorial spreads.
- She also became known for her campaigns with major fashion houses and brands.
- In addition to her modeling career, Toni Garrn ventured into acting.
- She appeared in the 2015 film “Youth,” directed by Paolo Sorrentino, where she played a role alongside established actors like Michael Caine and Harvey Keitel.
- Garrn continued her acting career with roles in other films, including “The Tobacconist” (2018).
- While modeling remained her primary focus, her foray into acting showed her versatility and willingness to explore different aspects of the entertainment industry.
- In 2018, she appeared in Head Full of Honey by Til Schweiger and in Álvaro Soler’s music video “La Cintura”.
- In 2019, she appeared in a minor role in the superhero film Spider-Man: Far from Home.
Toni Garrn married to English actor Alex Pettyfer. The couple got engaged in December 2019, and they later got married. They have a one daughter.
There have been no major rumors or controversies surrounding Toni Garrn’ personal or professional life. She maintained a relatively low-key and professional public image throughout her career in the fashion and entertainment industries.
What are the earnings of Toni Garrn?
How much is Toni Garrn net worth and how rich is She in 2024?
In 2024, Toni Garrn, known for her highly successful career, has amassed a significant net worth. However, as of the latest available information, her exact net worth is around $1-5 million. This intriguing development has generated considerable interest and curiosity among those following her financial journey. As the year unfolds, many are eagerly anticipating updates on the true extent of Toni Garrn’s wealth, as she continues to make waves in her respective field. Stay tuned for the latest updates on this captivating financial story.
What does Net Worth mean? Net Worth is the measurement of financial health which indicates the value of an individual’s or institution’s financial and non-financial assets.
We heartily request you to contact us regarding the shortcomings you may find while visiting our site. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.Yakish Sharma