Zenisha Moktan is a Nepalese model who won the Miss Nepal beauty pageant in September 2009. Apart from the TV serial, Zenisha had also acted in a big screen movie ‘Mero Euta Sathi Chha’. But after that, she has stopped appearing as an actress. I think, it is safe to call her an ex-actres.
Height & Weight
Zenisha completed her primary & secondary school level education at her own hometown’s school. She completed a bachelor degree from Tribhuvan University. After that, She went UK with her husband and finished her master’s degree in management.
Zenisha Moktan is from middle class family. Her’s father name is Jiwan Singh Lama & mother’s name is Bimala Rai. Zenisha has a sister named Alisha Moktan & younger brother named is Tyson Moktan.
After many years of dating, Zenisha Moktan is now married to Dikesh Malhotra, a business man. He is the President & CEO of IMS Group, a diverse business conglomerate.
Although she had worked as an actress in the past, she is better known as a Miss Nepal. After being crowned Miss Nepal 2009, Zenisha was also nominated for the Best Comedy Actor in a TV Award program. She didn’t win the award and didn’t return to acting. In fact, she left the entertainment industry after she got acquainted with her current husband, Dikesh Malhotra. Zenisha started her career in business.
There are no known controversies about Zenisha Moktan.
Nepalese Actress Zenisha Moktan Net Wort is around $10 million as of 2021 according to source .
Zenisha Moktan Facts
- Zenisha Moktan was born on 27 May, 1989 in Kathmandu ,Nepal.
- She who won the Miss Nepal beauty pageant in September 2009.
- She didn’t win the award and didn’t return to acting. In fact, she left the entertainment industry after she got acquainted with her current husband, Dikesh Malhotra. Zenisha started her career in business.
- When was Zenisha Moktan born? – 27 May, 1989
- Who is the Husband of Zenisha Moktan? -Dikesh Malhotra
We heartily request you to contact us regarding the shortcomings you may find while visiting our site. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.