Amrita Rao is an Indian actress and model who primarily appears in Hindi-language films.
Height & Weight
Indian Actress Amrita Rao is a beautiful woman with a height and fit body figure. Similarly, she stands at a height of 1.57 M.
There is no know information about her education.
She was born to Deepak Rao, who owns an ad agency and her mother is a house wife.Her younger sister Preetika Rao is also an actress who worked in several industries like Tamil, Telugu etc.
There are no known information about her Rumors and Controversy.
Indian Actress Amrita Rao Net Worth is $1million-$5million as of 2021 according to source.
Amrita Rao Facts
- Amrita did not want to purse a career in Bollywood as she wanted to graduate in psychology, which she eventually did.
- He was named after his grandfather, Amrit Rao, who was a freedom fighter. and Amrita is a close relative of actor, Guru Dutt; Because his grandfather and Guru Dutt were second cousins.
- Amrita Rao attended the very strict school, Canosa Convent Girls School, Mumbai. In one of his interviews he said,”I went to a strict school. Even if there was a button missing and there was a clip missing, we were punished. I always had to be obedient. No fun for me at all.”
- She is a trained Hindustani classical vocalist and had received three years of training in classical singing during her school days.
- He started modeling from his college days along with his sister Preetika Rao. Her first TV commercial was Fairever Face Cream.
- She left college midway to pursue a career in modeling.
- She made her acting debut in 2002 with the Bollywood film “Ab Ke Baras”, in which she played the role of Anjali Thapar/Nandini.
- Amrita became a household name in 2006 when she played the role of Poonam in the superhit Bollywood film Vivah.
- In 2009, she appeared as a judge on the Indian reality TV show, Perfect Bride, which aired on Star Plus.
- Amrita Rao was offered the role of Salman Khan’s sister in the Bollywood film Prem Ratan Dhan Payo. She categorically declined the role and was not interested in playing Salman Khan’s sister.
- Amrita Rao is well versed in various languages like English, Hindi, Marathi and Konkani.
- When was Amrita Rao born?-Jun 07, 1981
- Who is the husband of Amrita Rao?– RJ Anmol
- What is the nickname of Amrita Rao?– Ammu
What does Net Worth mean? Net Worth is the measurement of financial health which indicates the value of an individual’s or institution’s financial and non-financial assets.
We heartily request you to contact us regarding our shortcomings you may find while visiting our site. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.